Okay, guys, so we really really need your help with this!
It looks like We CAN save In The Flesh, but there’s a bit of work (really tiny) involved. Please help! So, below is a quick tutorial (in pictures, mind!) how to send your appreciation (or just support okay), for this incredible, smart, well-written, well-acted, full of love, compassion and hope show!
All you need to do is go to the BBC website and submit the appreciation webform.
That’s it. Well, there are a few steps, but it’s worth it! Please do it!
1. Go to Contacting the BBC site and select the webform:
2. Select the Type of Contact: Appreciate. Because that’s what we do — we love the fuck out of INF show, so let’s say it like it is.
3. Topic - well, we know it was on TV, so you pick that bad boy (don’t forget to always press Continue button okay)
4. And for the Channel/Platform, we must choose BBC Three. You know why:
4. Here’s where you get more specific and start typing the name of your favorite show. Which is… Yes, you got it: IN THE FLESH. Go ahead, start typing it in and the site will pick it for you. Fun, right? (you do not need to specify the Transmission Date, it’s not like everyone watched it on the day of the premiere, duh):
5. You’re doing great. Really. Kudos to you. But wait, there’s a bit more. They will ask you for your name, email, some other information. It is ENTIRELY UP TO YOU and OPTIONAL, but it won’t hurt to put something more or less resembling some real name so BBC Three knows we are not trolling them, okay? Thank you. Again, up to you.
6. Last step, I swear. Tell the BBC Three why you appreciate the show. Pour your heart out, cry, yell, beg, but make sure to do so within 350 character limits. So,
eloquence emotional, heartfelt gibberish is the key. Submit it!
Voila - You saved In The Flesh! (we need 500K of you)